Tuesday, September 14, 2010

6I - homeroom business

Hello! 

Important information my homeroom class (6I)

1)  There are a few students who need to bring their student fees and forms back for Friday.
2)  We're going to see a play tomorrow morning. Students must bring $1.00 to see the play. 
3)  The due date for school pictures is tomorrow. 
4)  Meet the teacher night is next Tuesday evening (6:30-8:30). I look forward to meeting you! 


Homework for my homeroom class (6I)

Social Studies - Students must bring a rock, a large plastic freezer bag and decorations for our "Lucky Traveler" project. We’ll be working on these projects Thursday in class.

French - Students must bring 3-5 items in a bag to share with the class on Thursday.

Language Arts - no homework

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment